Graze: 09.01.13


In this box I got:
·         Scrumptious Blueberry Swirl (yogurt blueberry raisins, raspberry infused cranberries and blackcurrants)
·         Salsa Fresca (cheesy sombreros and tomato salsa)
·         Fruit & Seed Flapjack
·         The British Barbecue (rosemary crostini, mini basil breadsticks, fiery seeds and smoked almonds)
·        Scrumptious Blueberry Swirl boasts a ‘one of your five a day’ green apple symbols and it is exactly what it says on the box – scrumptious! I generally eat a lot of fruit anyway but when I’m craving something sweet, this does the job. The blueberry yogurt raisins are my favourite, mainly because I’m not a fan of plain raisins on their own – I could eat punnet after punnet of these though! They aren’t too sweet either and go with the other dried fruits well. It’s the third time I’ve had this in my box and it never disappoints – it’s probably in my top 10 Graze snacks! LOVE

·        I’m a big fan of the dippers, whether they’re savoury or sweet, but the savoury ones generally are a good accompaniment to a tin of soup on a winter’s lunch time. At only 51 calories, which is boasted by the ‘I’m extra light’ badge, Salsa Fresca contains a tomato salsa dip and cheesy sombreros, which are pretty similar to rice crackers. The dippers aren’t too overpowering and with the salsa aren’t very cheesy at all. Compared to the other nibbles on offer, Salsa Fresca isn’t amazing and you’re not like “wow” when you open it up – but there’s always fun in dipping! LIKE

·        I absolutely adore the flapjack and although fruit and seed didn’t sound particularly exciting, I was pleasantly surprised and it was in fact, yummy. The thing I like most about the flapjack portions are that they are pre-cut into three finger-size pieces. They’re so good for sharing – and I normally do. Each punnet contains 225kcal, so I often opt for half (112kcal) and if I’m really trying to have a good day, a single finger (75kcal). LIKE

·        The British Barbecue epitomises summer in a punnet, which is why it was previously in a summer collection. The mixture of heat in the seeds, smoky sweetness of the almonds and herby breadsticks and croutons make it the perfect selection of nibbles and easily cure the craving for salty or savoury snacks. One of my all time favourites – although I always eat each ingredient individually! LOVE

No comments

Post a Comment

Enjoyed this post? Let me know. Leave a comment, or find me on social!
Love, Lucy xx

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig