Review: Montagne Jeunesse masque sauna


Cleanse to the core with rich red clay and plant extracts; feel the heat help open pores allowing impurities to be drawn out, clearing excess oils without the mask drying, so your skin is left smooth and deep pore clean

I am a huge fan of Montagne Jeunesse face masks, but I had never tried a heat mask before. Unlike peel-offs and mud packs, this doesn’t actually dry, so what you’re left with on your face is a gooey mess. Basically it’s the same consistency on skin as it is when it comes out of the sachet. This was a little weird.
The heat sensation was also weird, but very therapeutic and I could definitely feel its stress-relieving qualities working. The heat starts working almost immediately and as I applied the mask, I could actually feel my hands heating up and my fingers going tingly.
There’s a slight fruity smell which gives this particular product the edge over other clay earthy packs, but personally I’m a fan of something stronger – berries or chocolate. This was a little tame for my liking, but wasn’t unbearable; it is by no means tempting though. The pinky colour is lovely; however, when applied to the face actually looks more lobster and as though you’d been on the sun bed for too long!
Once rinsed, my face felt so much softer and brighter too, so I would definitely recommend it if the winter cold dulls your skin. I felt de-stressed and my pores were definitely opened.
At only £1, you can’t really be too disappointed with this product – especially as there was enough mixture for two applications, making it very cost-efficient. I would definitely stock up on Montage Jeunesse products and having browsed the website, know I’ll be purchasing a variety from their different ranges – especially with free delivery when you spend over £15.
Perfect to unwind and a must-have for ‘me’ time – which Montagne Jeunesse mask is your favourite?

No comments

Post a Comment

Enjoyed this post? Let me know. Leave a comment, or find me on social!
Love, Lucy xx

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig