OOTW: Summer Lovin’


Well I hope you all had a lovely weekend and made the most of the sunshine! I had a fab time and felt so summery for the first time in ages and for once, my outfits were bursting with colour!
Saturday

Dress: Boohoo // Shoes: Matalan
On Saturday, I was at an 18th party most of the day. It began after lunch with a picnic of Pimm’s, homemade sausage rolls and scones and a couple of games of rounders, before heading back for a garden party. I had no idea what the plans for the day were, hence the outfit. Luckily being so covered up, I didn’t get sunburnt but at the same time I wasn’t too hot as the dress is reasonably light. You can never have too many maxis and I bought this one last year for my city break to Madrid – I’m still in love with the print and rainbow colours. As it got colder in the evening, I wrapped up in my Boohoo batwing cardi (you can buy a similar one here).
Sunday
Dress: New Look // Shoes: as before
I can’t believe the number of compliments I got on this dress, particularly as I must have bought it seven years ago (I was definitely at Sixth Form) from New Look. I rarely wear it, but now I’ll definitely be wearing it a lot more and I’ll be packing it for my holiday in Portugal, in September. I really fancied a pub lunch with a huge sandwich and OJ & lemonade so I jumped in my car and did just that! I love the floral print and style of the dress, which flatters my figure – and even though I sat in the shade in the beer garden, I felt so summery and had a lovely lunch.
What were you wearing this weekend?

No comments

Post a Comment

Enjoyed this post? Let me know. Leave a comment, or find me on social!
Love, Lucy xx

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig