Haul: New Look


When New Look recently tweeted a photo advertising some (new) summer stock, my eyes immediately turned to the necklace. At this moment, I knew I had to have it, so after tweeting New Look asking for the product code, I was straight on the website! It was definitely an impulse buy, but I didn’t stop there.
I loved the whole outfit the model was wearing, so I ended up buying it all! It’s such a lovely outfit suited for summer and I believe you can never have too much floral in your wardrobe – it’s the print I love most this season. Apologies for the photo quality, I really struggled finding places to hang these items!

Mesh chunky chain necklace (link) // Floral print crop top (link) // Cream crepe wrap skort (link)
I’ve found the necklace perfect for all occasions: day or night, for work, or social occasions. It’s such a statement piece and instantly adds glam and attitude to any outfit. It’s probably my best buy in ages – it’s so versatile.
There’s not much to say about the top, other than it epitomises summer! It’s floaty, it’s fun, it’s colourful – I love it! Since I started my teatox, I’ve noticed my constant bloating has reduced and it’s given me the confidence to wear clothes like that. With some toning up continuing to drink the tea, I’ll definitely be buying more crop tops – it makes me so excited for my holiday in September!
I’ve finally bought a skort! I’ve been swaying towards one for ages, but was always put off because it brought back horrible childhood memories of skousers (did anyone else own a pair or two?!). I finally took the plunge and this crepe skort in cream is my summer love – I’m desperate for the pastel pink and mint alternatives as well. I couldn’t resist adding it to my basket and it will look great with a killer tan! I’m already deciding when to debut it...
Have you bought anything in New Look recently?

No comments

Post a Comment

Enjoyed this post? Let me know. Leave a comment, or find me on social!
Love, Lucy xx

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig