OOTD: Dad’s birthday


A fortnight ago, I booked the day off work to spend the day with dad for his birthday. I had planned to take him out for lunch and he chose to go to The Viper, a country pub near Ingatestone in Mill Green. As it was during the day and only to the pub, where we sat outside, I settled on this casj look.
Top: Pull & Bear // Cardigan: Next // Leggings: New Look
As you can see, I’ve totally gone for comfort here and completed the look with my leopard print pumps from Sainsburys. And of course , I took my Ted Baker bag with me – that beauty goes everywhere.
I had never heard of Pull & Bear until my brother started shopping there. I bought this top in their Madrid store when I was on holiday a couple of years ago – and it was a complete bargain at 1.99€ in the sale. Even though it’s an xxsmall, it comes up quite big, so there’s that over-size feel which I love – particularly after eating so much food! I rarely wear browns so this made a nice change and the material is so soft and light, there’s nothing to dislike about it. The pocket detailing is cute too.
You can’t really go wrong with New Look jeggings and I bought these quite recently, although I was after a really light acid wash pair. These have retained their stretchiness which is great – I find after a few washes the elasticity usually goes and they become a struggle to put on.
The cardigan was much-needed as it was quite blustery and overcast when we sat outside for lunch – I’m so glad I bought it with me.
What are your favourite casj looks?

No comments

Post a Comment

Enjoyed this post? Let me know. Leave a comment, or find me on social!
Love, Lucy xx

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig