Holiday | What I wore


Apologies for the lack of posts recently, but I’ve just come back from a week in Portugal. I’ve got so much catching up to do (not only on the blogger front, but at home and work too) but first I thought I’d do a collection of holiday posts, while it’s on my mind – hopefully I won’t get the blues too much!
I’ve never been on holiday for a week in September before: our family holidays always took place in August and although I’ve been away slightly earlier and later in the year, I didn’t really know how to pack. It rained on our first full day which didn’t bode well but luckily it stayed nice and hot for most of the week. It was all about playsuits and maxis, or wearing bandeau dresses over my bikini. Here are some of my favourites.
Maxi Dress – In Love with Fashion £45 (sold out but other colours available here) // Necklace – New Look £6 (I bought for £14.99 – available here)
Midi Dress – Unique Avenue £10 (available here) // Necklace – as before
Playsuit with overlay shorts – In Love with Fashion £38 (available here)
Although I didn’t get any shots, other than the below, my bikinis were from Fig Leaves and are both still available online. I chose to get the Midnight Grace set (top // bottoms) for a better fit, plus the removable straps were a bonus – I love that the set was nautical inspired, with the cute button detail as well as red piping. For something a bit more basic, I opted for Just Peachy (top // bottoms) and you can’t beat a bit of floral, can you? I’d definitely recommend Fig Leaves, whatever your size – I prefer to buy my bikinis in my bra size and they had so much choice and cute designs!
What are your favourite holiday looks?

No comments

Post a Comment

Enjoyed this post? Let me know. Leave a comment, or find me on social!
Love, Lucy xx

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig