Lucy Loves | In Love with Fashion


I don’t remember how I found out about In Love with Fashion, but I really love it when I find a new and pretty unknown online store – and I’m glad I found this one.
I’ve been following their Twitter account for a while now and it’s bloggers and celebs alike that wear LOVE, which I think is great. Their aim is to deliver high quality fashion and the latest trends at purse-friendly prices. The whole online boutique thing is pretty big at the moment with many smaller companies finally being thrust into the spotlight. I find that a lot of them are using reality TV stars, which I really don’t have an opinion about. I mean I wouldn’t buy something just because someone from TOWIE wore it, but at the same time, I can understand why so many girls (especially younger) get sucked in. It’s all about ideology, I guess.
LOVE are all about feminine, fun fashion – and I was immediately drawn to all the bright colours, gorgeous prints and perfect-for-summer floaty styles. The landing page was so easy to navigate and I noticed a 2 for £40 section and browsed that first. I wasn’t actually intending on buying anything in particular, although I was after some holiday clothes. As the website was new to me, I thought it’d be a good indication to see how much things were – but I immediately fell in love with the two items I bought.
I spotted this maxi dress in various colours, and while I had so many plain ones for during the day, I was after something simple yet glam for the evening. I chose it in nude, as it’s a colour that goes with anything, although it is slightly more peachy. I was so pleased with the fit, the quality and the style – I love the contrast of the lace top with long floaty, pleated skirt. I love the whole contrast trend and find the contouring and strapping so flattering. Even though in reality, it’s a pretty basic item, I felt elegant – even though it was only dinner at the hotel. I finished this look with my white cork wedges (very old - Faith) and gold chain necklace (New Look).
I also chose the Hawaiian print playsuit, because you can never have too many! The overlay shorts make it a little different and I loved how they added more shape to a fairly simple design. Of course I was immediately drawn to the bright pink, although the bold print is so eye-catching – you guys all know how much I love floral! It was a little tight-fit, but I think that was more down to the fact the material was fitted, rather than elasticated. I did find sitting down annoying, as the shorts did flap around a bit, and the zip was slightly stiff. But on the whole I was impressed with the quality of fabric and I was comfortable in it.
At full price, the two items would have come to £83, so I feel I got myself a bargain. Delivery was also £2.99, but it’s free on orders over £75 – and my parcel arrived within three days. I love how the logo is on the front of the packaging – love the hearts!
So what’s on my wishlist for A/W?
First up, we have the Berry knit cable jumper, which looks so cosy and perfect for the season. I’d team this up with skinnies, or wet-look leggings and ankle boots, for a Costa date. Next is the Strapless jumpsuit, which I love in navy. With a pair of killer heels and some statement jewellery, it’d be perfect for a night out with the girls. Finally I’ll have to go with the Celfie tee for casual daywear. I’m really not a tee wearer in the colder months, but it’d look great with a biker jacket and lace-ups!
Have you heard of In Love with Fashion?

1 comment

  1. I've never heard of them but I love the outfits you picked, you always look so lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete

Enjoyed this post? Let me know. Leave a comment, or find me on social!
Love, Lucy xx

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig