#SuffolkBloggerMeet Goodie Bag



Suffolk Blogger Meet, Event, Blogger Meet, Essex Bloggers
If you read my #SuffolkBloggerMeet post, or followed the hash tag on Twitter, you’ll know that Daisy did an amazing job with the goodie bags. I wasn’t expecting to take anything home, but god were we spoiled! Hannah and I had to get the train back and we were pretty squashed as we had three bags each! It was a lovely touch and she was most generous. I’m going to be reviewing a selection of the products once I’ve fully got stuck in, but in the meantime, take a look at what we went home with:
Suffolk Blogger Meet, Event, Blogger Meet, Essex Bloggers
Suffolk Blogger Meet, Event, Blogger Meet, Essex Bloggers
Suffolk Blogger Meet, Event, Blogger Meet, Essex Bloggers
·         Chapstick Mix Stix
·         Water Wipes cleaning wipes
·         Vintage Stamp set
·         Balmi bauble
·         Beautiful Bronze Perfect Primer
·         Beautiful Bronzer Dawn to Dusk palette
·         T-tags treasury tags sample
·         Kiss lip vinyl
·         Timeless Truth miracle rejuvenation mask
·         Revolution Pro Curve blusher & highlighter brush
·         Dodo-Pad 2016
·         Viridian Ultimate Beauty organic rose oil
·         Ultradex teeth whitening kit
·         Savannah Bee royal jelly body butter
·         Chill ed repair shampoo, conditioner and treatment
·         Yves Rocher Monoi de Tahite lagoon hair & body wash
·         I love... raspberry & blackberry bath & shower crème
·         Jason sample sachets
·         Viridian Ultimate Beauty beauty complex capsules
·         On the God Lizi’s granola
·         Nudie Snacks coconut chips
·         Moma porridge
·         NSPA warming detox mask
·         Canton Tea & Co teabags
·         Balmi Supercool lip balm
·         Odylique timeless rose moisturiser
·         Bubble T Moroccan mint tea reviving body wash
·         Skinade (sample – not pictured)
·         Love hearts (not pictured, courtesy of From Aldi to Harrods)

The canvas bags, provided by Life Tonics were also amazing and so apt for an event like this – with ‘Blogging is thirsty work’ emblazoned across them. They’re also a really good size and will come in handy on the food shop, as they’re able to hold a fair bit of weight (just see the pictures above!). We also got to try out Life Tonic’s range of natural coconut waters, infused with fruit. I received the juniper berry one in a previous Degustabox, so instead tried the orange and lime & mint. I definitely preferred the latter.

Other goodies included a piece of jewellery by After Shock, a Derma V10 ‘blog post in a box’, a selection of Weleda skin care products and a MoYou London stamping nail art kit. I’ll also be posting about these separately. I also cannot wait to bake Christmas cookies with my cute owl cookie cutter!

There are quite a few brands I’ve not heard of and look forward to trying out their products, as well as others which I’ve seen before and heard positive reviews. I’m really hoping I’ll get my review posts up before the New Year, but as you can see, I have lots to get through! You can always keep up to date with my posts on Bloglovin!

Which products do you most like the look of?

Love, Lucy xx

No comments

Post a Comment

Enjoyed this post? Let me know. Leave a comment, or find me on social!
Love, Lucy xx

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig