Graze: 20.03.13


In this box, I got:

·         Orange and ginger flapjack
·         Salsa fresca
·         Garden of England (mini strawberries, blackcurrants and apple)
·         Bounty hunter (milk chocolate drops, coconut flakes and cranberries)

Orange and ginger flapjack
The Graze flapjacks are the perfect teatime treat and because they’re in three pieces, you can have as much (or as little) as you want – I never normally manage all three slices at once. I wouldn’t rate this as my favourite and the ginger was a lot stronger than the orange. I think lemon would have worked better.
LIKE
Salsa fresca
I’m a big fan of the dippers, whether they’re savoury or sweet, but the savoury ones generally are a good replacement to crisps at lunchtime. At only 51 calories, which is boasted by the ‘I’m extra light’ badge, Salsa Fresca contains a tomato salsa dip and cheesy sombreros, which are pretty similar to rice crackers. Compared to the other nibbles on offer, Salsa Fresca isn’t amazing and you’re not like “wow” when you open it up – but there’s always fun in dipping!
LIKE
Garden of England
Possibly my favourite of all the dried fruit punnets, Garden of England was part of last year’s summer range and I’ve only had it twice – nowhere near enough! The mini dried strawberries are just too good; I’ve had something similar in Spain and never found them over here. At only 70 calories as well, it’s an ideal midmorning snack.
LOVE
Bounty hunter
Imagine biting into a Bounty while stuffing your face with cranberries – well that’s exactly what Bounty hunter tastes like. I’m sure that sounds weird and I don’t even like Bounty bars, but for some reason I like this. It could be because it contains chocolate, but it’s really moreish. I’ve already decided the next time I have this in my box, I’m gonna make Bounty hunter biscuits – I don’t care if that defeats the object of healthy snacking, it sounds good!
LIKE

 
Remember you can get your first box free by entering code: B1MFKZN and can cancel deliveries at any time.

No comments

Post a Comment

Enjoyed this post? Let me know. Leave a comment, or find me on social!
Love, Lucy xx

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig