Graze: 24.07.13


In this box, I got:
·         Brilliant black forest (black forest brownie & cherry compote)
·         Habas tapas
·         Garden of England
·         Hot cross yum
Two of my favourite snacks, a former ‘like’ now discarded and a brand new treat I could not wait to get my little paws on. I’ve said so many times that Hot Cross Yum is one of my all-time favourites and definitely in my top 10 – find out here why! Sweet treats are my biggest weakness, so when I need a sugar hit, Garden of England is perfect – and it counts towards your five-a-day! I’ve also previously blogged about it. I used to like Habas Tapas with its mix of salt, chilli and crunch – I’ve had it so much, I think I’ve gone off it. I’m definitely not a savoury snacker!
Having previously sampled the Graze Brownie for the first time in my last box, I was so excited to try one of the little puds, so imagine how thrilled I was when I found via a sneaky peek (I just cannot wait!) that I was to receive the black forest pud. Similar to the brownie, effectively, it was just a chocolate cake, the cherry compote was much needed and there was just the right amount. I heated my little dessert for 20 seconds (10 more than recommended) and it was the perfect temperature – 10 seconds just doesn’t cut it. I also love that the little wooden spoon is included, making it ideal for work too. If all Graze puddings are as yummy as this, I need to try them all – at the same time, as soon as possible!
LOVE
Don’t just take my word for it, try a mini pud for yourself – go to graze.com and enter code: LUCYW5XXP and not only do you get your first, fifth and tenth box free, you can choose what you want to try and can always cancel your order at any time!
Happy snacking

No comments

Post a Comment

Enjoyed this post? Let me know. Leave a comment, or find me on social!
Love, Lucy xx

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig