Graze: 28.10.13


In this box, I got:
  • Carrot cake with an afternoon infusion
  • Banana split
  • Jalapeno hot chips
  • Apricotti biscotti
Four new snacks I requested with ‘send soon’ and the first I could not wait to try. I’d had a couple of punnets from the ‘high tea’ range before but I think the carrot cake is the best of them all! I love carrot cake anyway but the pumpkin seed topping and added spice (definitely some cinnamon in there) make it even better! The sponge is so light and it isn’t dry – the only downside is the portion size!
LOVE
Banana split is perfect for sugar cravings and it gets bonus points for containing mini fudge cubes! The honey almond slivers are amazing and I love the banana coins because the texture is so different to banana chips – they’re not crunchy which I like. All in all, this is a good mix.
LIKE
Salsa fresca is one of my favourite savoury/dipping punnets, but I think I may have now found its replacements. The salsa is a little hotter, as it contains jalapenos, but it’s not unbearable, just contains a light kick. The mini tortilla chips are cute as well.
LOVE
I remember watching the development of Apricotti Biscotti via the Graze Instagram account and as soon I saw it, in its boxed glory, I knew I had to try it. Thank you ‘send soon’. The amaretti drops are just lush and work so well with the chocolate covered apricot pieces – it’s almost like a cross between apricot brandy and disaronno, in the form of a snack. With a Graze light feather (146kcal), this is indulgent snacking and I like it!
LIKE
Follow this link to receive three complimentary boxes – remember you can pick any snacks you like and can also cancel at any time. There are so many new treats to try – and you can even search by ingredients you like!

No comments

Post a Comment

Enjoyed this post? Let me know. Leave a comment, or find me on social!
Love, Lucy xx

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig