Graze: 23.12.13


In this box, I got:
  • Autumn Cobbler
  • Cherry fudge sundae
  • Salsa Fresca
  • Summer berry flapjack
A LOVE, a LIKE and two new snacks to try in this box.
I love the range of flapjacks and was no exception. If I’m having a good day, I’ll have one slice, but if I’m feeling indulgent, I can quite easily eat the whole punnet. Let’s be honest though, the former doesn’t happen often – it’s impossible to resist when they taste that good! The juicy cranberries are infused with summer berries, which is gorgeous. It’s just the perfect springtime treat. LOVE
I’ve had salsa fresca a number of times and I’m a big fan of the dipper collection too. At only 50 calories, it’s a healthy option to crisps. Unfortunately Graze have discontinued this product since I had it last... There’s a new salsa fresca though, with tortilla chips instead of rice crackers.
Autumn Cobbler was the first of two new nibbles, but it isn’t one I’ll be having again.  A mix of pear, apricot and cranberries, it sounded lovely on paper – all fruits I like – but I didn’t enjoy it. The apricots weren’t very plump or juicy and there wasn’t very much pear either. BIN
Cherry fudge sundae was the second of the new punnets and another I really thought I’d enjoy. It’s a sweet tooth’s dream – cherries, cherry infused raisins, almonds and mini cubes of chocolate fudge. I loved the fudge pieces but together, it didn’t work for me. BIN
Follow this link to receive three complimentary boxes – remember you can pick any snacks you like and can also cancel at any time. There are so many new treats to try – and you can even search by ingredients you like!

No comments

Post a Comment

Enjoyed this post? Let me know. Leave a comment, or find me on social!
Love, Lucy xx

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig