Graze: 25.11.13


In this box, I got:
  • Banana cake with an afternoon infusion
  • Cherries & berries
  • Smoky bbq corn
  • Bounty hunter
Yet more goodies arrived in my Graze box, courtesy of ‘send soon’; while I also received Bounty Hunter, a punnet I’ve had before. I’ve even got creative and made biscuits out of the chocolatey coconutty cranberry goodness.
I love the high teas, there’s something so British about them – everyone loves tea and cake after all. I can’t think of anything better than having a cuppa and a little treat at my desk at work in the middle of the afternoon! These little creations are just incredible and I love banana loaf, so this was a real hit with me. I think it may be my favourite! – LOVE
Cherries & berries was a product I watched evolve via the Graze Instagram account; they even asked for suggestions of names, before settling on the apt, cherries & berries. I love to snack on fruit and the natural sugars stop me from craving sweets. This punnet is one of your five-a-day and the colours are so vibrant and inviting. The mix of cranberries, cherries and lingonberries is lovely. – LIKE
The smoky bbq corn was another new nibble and one I would have again. My want for salty snacks like kettle chips and nuts soon disappears and the mix of crunchy corn and smoky cashews is lovely! Since I ordered Graze boxes, I’ve found I don’t eat crisps as much – and it’s thanks to punnets like this. – LIKE
Follow this link to receive three complimentary boxes – remember you can pick any snacks you like and can also cancel at any time. There are so many new treats to try – and you can even search by ingredients you like!

No comments

Post a Comment

Enjoyed this post? Let me know. Leave a comment, or find me on social!
Love, Lucy xx

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig