Lucy Loves... Latest in Beauty


I can’t remember how I found out about Latest in Beauty, but I’m so glad I did; it’s such a clever concept which already has me addicted. If you’re unfamiliar with the concept, it’s basically a member’s only club which operates on a ‘try before you buy’ system, with hundreds of products in sample/travel size. This allows you to road-test them before taking that big step to buy the full-size product – particularly handy if said product is expensive and had mixed reviews.
You can create your own box, by choosing items you want to try; alternatively, buy a pre-made box – which is exactly what I did. I bought my mum the Mother’s Day Pamper Box, while opting for this treat for myself: the Glamour Beauty Edit Box (RRP £45) for £14.95, with free delivery. It contained:
INVISIBOBBLE
If you love wearing a pony, but hate the mark it leaves on your hair, these kink-free, super-stretchy hair ties are your new best friends
I don’t wear my hair up often, but when I do, I hate the way it looks the next day! These are an absolute godsend – fuss-free and perfect for blow-dry-friendly hair. If I haven’t got one on my wrist, there’s sure to be one in my hand bag – and the end of my hairbrush
BURT’S BEES LIP BALM
A good lip balm is worth its weight in gold and this one is simply brilliant at keeping lips nicely soft
I always have a number of lip balms on the go – there’s one in my car, one in my work bag, one in my hand bag and a number in my room. This one’s definitely up there – the coconut and sunflowers oils leave my lips feeling nourished without being greasy, while the peppermint extract is refreshing
CHEEKY CHAT ME UP NAIL PAINT IN TONGUE N CHEEK
Introducing the new cool nail brand on the block that will definitely brighten your fingers and toes. Gorgeous coral pink, which has a handy wide brush for easy, pretty nails in seconds
When you fancy a change from pastels, this colour is perfect for spring/summer. I was hoping to wear it this weekend, but it clashed too much with my dress. I’ll definitely apply on Monday in time for work though
DANIEL SANDLER LONG LASTING WATERPROOF EYELINER IN AQUA VELVET
This pretty turquoise is a fun way to wear colour to enhance blue and green eyes, while beautifully contrasting hazel and brown eyes
PERCY & REED ABUNDANTLY BOUNCY VOLUMISING MOUSSE
You want sexy, bodacious hair? Then you need this über-mousse! It delivers soft, non-crunchy natural volume, with great hold too – and it makes your hair smell so good
RITUALS ZENSATION ORGANIC RICE MILK & CHERRY BLOSSOM FOAMING SHOWER GEL
The non-gloopy foam formula means it’s easy to apply and spill-free
L’OREAL PARIS MEGA VOLUME MISS MANGA MASCARA
Why, hello super-lashes! Get eyes that wow, with this new mascara that builds natural lashes to their plumpest, lushest, maximum thickness. This do-it-all wonder-wand promises plush, full lashes with one swipe of its busy brush
I’ve heard nothing but good things about this mascara and am always out on the hunt for a new one; I can’t wait to try this
What’s more is if you create your own beauty box, you could be one of 20 golden ticket lucky winners, with the prize being a full-size product plus a Lindt Lindor Maxi Ball – Happy Easter indeed!
Have you heard of Latest In Beauty? Will you be ordering your own box? I’d love to hear your must-have items.

No comments

Post a Comment

Enjoyed this post? Let me know. Leave a comment, or find me on social!
Love, Lucy xx

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig