Sunday Snapshots #27


On Easter Monday, I took dad to The Hive for Barnet’s final home game of the season. As we were getting the train and the tube, we stopped off at Hamilton Hall, Liverpool Street for a quick drink. The afternoon was lovely and sunny so I had a glass of Pimm’s – although by the time we went home, it was pouring with rain. The game was televised and didn’t kick off until 5:30pm, so weren’t home ‘til gone 9. We did have a lovely dinner from Thai Box, which we collected on arrival in Shenfield; they do the most incredible curries and noodles.
Back to work on Tuesday meant back to healthy eating and I’ve done so well this week, having Slimfast shakes and bananas for breakfast and salads for lunch. To stop myself snacking on rubbish at work, I’ve been quite strict and sticking to two snacks a day – a bag of Jacob’s oddities and massive fruit salads. Now the weather is starting to get better (barring today, of course), I want to start running again – all I need now is a buddy...
I loved my outfit for work on Thursday – and it was all AX Paris. Their collar/cuff dresses are just too cute and I definitely need a couple more for my spring/summer wardrobe. The quilted jacket is by far one of my favourite purchases of the year and it’s perfect for wearing from the car to work, but also light enough to wear when going out during the daytime at weekends. You can read more about this outfit, here.
After some great reviews and comments from the BBloggers on Twitter, I decided to buy a new fake tan and chose Palmers natural bronze. At the time of blogging, I’ve only used it once and within 24 hours, I already had a sun-kissed glow. I used to swear by the cocoa butter so I’m surprised I’ve only just found out about this. It’s currently £1 off at Superdrug, so I wish I had stocked up.
I spent the majority of Saturday in the car, as I travelled up north to Lincoln for Barnet’s final game of the season. As all the matches kicked off at 5:30pm, it was a really long day – I left home just after midday and arrived back just before 11pm. As you can see, I slept in my rollers so my hair had a bit of volume and I wore my oversize AX Paris jumper, also painting my nails to match (Ciaté’s Sugared Almonds shade, if you’re interested). I had a good day, although I was shattered when I got home and been glad of a lazy Sunday today!
I hope you all had a lovely weekend.

No comments

Post a Comment

Enjoyed this post? Let me know. Leave a comment, or find me on social!
Love, Lucy xx

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig