Graze: 03.03.14


In this box, I got:
  • Summer berry flapjack
  • My Thai
  • Slightly sweet popcorn
  • Chilli & lime pistachios
With one new treat in this box, two I’ve loved for a while and one I like but keep receiving, I was pleased with the selection this fortnight.
At only 84 calories, My Thai is sin-free snacking but also very fulfilling. I love the soy bites so I knew I’d enjoy this punnet. The sweet chilli dipping sauce packs a punch and there’s definitely too much for me, but with the soy bites is lovely. It definitely makes a change from Snack a Jacks or Sunbites and is perfect for eating at my desk at work. LIKE
I LOVE the summer berry flapjack. Juicy cranberries infused with summer fruits, chewy oats, sweet goodness – what isn’t to love? I love all of the flapjacks tbh, and couldn’t pick a favourite. I always tell myself I’ll only eat a third, but before I know it, the whole punnet is destroyed – they’re just far too moreish!
I also LOVE the slightly sweet popcorn and have to say it’s one of my favourite snacks. Whether it’s Metcalfe’s topcorn, the ultra-indulgent Joe&Seph’s or one of these little sachets from Graze, I can’t get enough of it. I mix this slightly sweet popcorn with cinnamon powder to add an extra flavour. Two minutes in the microwave and it’s done – and you get so much;  yet I never share mine! All I need is The Notebook or The Holiday and my evening is well sorted...
The chilli & lime pistachios get a LIKE rating, as I don’t enjoy them enough to get them regularly, but it’s always a nice surprise when they do make their way into my box. The chilli is subtle and isn’t hot as it’s countered by the lime. Brandishing two badges: source of protein and Graze Light (at 104 calories), these little beauties are seasoned to perfection.
Follow this link to receive three complimentary boxes – remember you can pick any snacks you like and can also cancel at any time. There are so many new treats to try – and you can even search by ingredients you like!

No comments

Post a Comment

Enjoyed this post? Let me know. Leave a comment, or find me on social!
Love, Lucy xx

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig