Graze: 31.03.14


In this box, I got:
  • Toffee apple
  • Twist of black pepper popcorn
  • Brooklyn bites
  • Apple & cinnamon flapjack
With only one in new snack in this box, I was lucky to also receive three products I had previously loved – the popcorn and flapjack collections are just fab!
Toffee apple has always been one of my favourite snacks and the best thing about it, is its simplicity. There’s no messing around with flavours and combinations, it’s exactly what it says. This take on an autumn classic is nowhere near as sweet or sickly. The dipping sauce is divine and I love the varying sizes of dried apple – although it does end up being a messy punnet.
I used to love the black pepper popcorn but have since downgraded it to a like as I was getting it too often! I always cannot believe the amount of corn produced by the little sachet, there’s always a generous bowl full. It only takes about two minutes in the microwave and tastes so much better while it’s still warm and fresh. The pepper isn’t too overwhelming or hot either. I just wish Graze added to their popcorn range, especially as there are so many brands on the market now – I’d love a barbecue or paprika flavour, as well as salt and vinegar.
The apple & cinnamon flapjack is another of my favourites – I just love the mix of spicy and sweet flavours and soft and chewy textures. The Graze flapjacks are incredibly moreish and very deceiving – although they’re cut into three bitesize pieces, it physically isn’t possibly to not eat all three in one go! But there isn’t that same guilt, like when you eat a giant cream bun or slice of cheesecake! The apple & cinnamon is my favourite flavour from the flapjack range, I just wish I received it more often.
Brooklyn bites were new nibble to try, but I’m yet to make my mind up about it. The punnet consists of poppyseed pretzels, cheese cashews and pumpkin seeds and while I like each element individually (hi, chocolate pretzels dipper!), I really don’t know if I like the three combined in this box. It’s quite a dry mix so I’ve decided to leave it as a ‘try’ rating to come to a decision.
Follow this link to receive three complimentary boxes – remember you can pick any snacks you like and can also cancel at any time. There are so many new treats to try – and you can even search by ingredients you like!

No comments

Post a Comment

Enjoyed this post? Let me know. Leave a comment, or find me on social!
Love, Lucy xx

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig