OOTN: Roberto’s birthday

It seems so long ago now, but a fortnight ago, I finally got my hair cut and coloured, before heading up to Ipswich to celebrate my friend’s birthday. We went to Mizu, a noodle bar in town and then to the pub next door for drinks (the prosecco priced £3.95 a glass was surprisingly good!) but all week I knew what I was going to wear.
Co-ord: Rare // Shoes: AX Paris
As I said in my haul post, I instantly fell in love with the co-ord when I saw it online and I had been after one for so long. The bright floral print is perfect for summer. I teamed up this simple outfit with my favourite white heels (which were in my July favourites), to complete this night time look. During the day, I’d probably just wear gladiator sandals.
I can’t believe how well it fit and how light the material was – it wouldn’t be too hot during the day and when the evening got cooler, I wasn’t cold. I’ll admit I wore the shorts as high-waist, but once I’ve finished a month of Your Tea and Blogilates, I’ll be wearing them around my hips (eek!).
I really need to purchase a couple more co-ords as they’re so simple – they’re gonna be so easy to pack and it’s basically an outfit sorted. Plus they’re versatile – I’m gonna be wearing the top with my new skort soon and the shorts can always jazz up a plain vest/strappy top.
What summer time looks do you love?

No comments

Post a Comment

Enjoyed this post? Let me know. Leave a comment, or find me on social!
Love, Lucy xx

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig