Tag | British


I recently saw Emily tweet a link to this post and I favourited it as a reminder to answer it later, so here goes.

1. How many cups of tea do you have a day? + How many sugars?
I normally drink green tea, so no sugar. My favourite currently is either the lemon variety, or mango & lychee.


2. Favourite part of your roast
I really can’t choose, either the roast potatoes (especially the ones my mum makes coated in semolina), or the meat and condiments (pork and apple sauce is my favourite!).

3. Favourite dunking biscuit
Probably chocolate digestives, because the chocolate slightly melts in the tea/coffee. It’s weird but so good.

4. Favourite quintessentially British pastime?
In the warmer months, going to the seaside. In the colder months, walking through the countryside or woodland. I love a winter walk.

5. Favourite word
I don’t really have a favourite. I can’t really think of a word I say a lot either.

6. Cockney rhyme slang
Plates of meat = feet.


7. Favourite sweet
I have to agree with Emily’s answer and I don’t have a favourite. I love Mr Simm’s old fashioned sweetshop with the pick n mix counter and all the old fashioned sweeties in jars. So I’ll also say pick n mix.

8. What would your pub be called?
The Golden Vixen.

9. No.1 British person
I’m going to have to be really shallow and just say David Beckham!


10. Favourite shop / restaurant
Favourite shop is difficult to narrow down to one. My favourite restaurant is Catch in Buckhurst Hill, or possibly even Alec’s at Navestock. You can’t beat a country pub with cosy interior and roaring fire though.

11. What British song pops into your head?
Blur – Song 2.

12. Marmite?
I quite like it.

I tag you all to complete this post and leave your links in my comment box so I can see your answers.

No comments

Post a Comment

Enjoyed this post? Let me know. Leave a comment, or find me on social!
Love, Lucy xx

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig