Graze | 27.05.14


In this box, I got:
  • My Thai
  • Slightly Sweet Popcorn
  • Chai Latte
  • Fruit & Seed Flapjack
Because my last box arrived late, Graze sent me this box half price and it contained all the snacks I should have received with new Chai Latte also making an appearance – it’s one I had been looking forward to the release of. You can read my thoughts on the Slightly Sweet Popcorn in my previous post, while My Thai was in my 03.03 box.
After the far too sweet Summer Berry Flapjack in my last box, I was quite grateful to sample another variety again – in the form of the Fruit & Seed Flapjack. It’s packed full of chewy oats, crunchy seeds and soft dried fruits. Every time I receive it in my box, I can taste something new – this time round I could definitely taste dates! It’s not my favourite from the range by any means, but I LIKE it.
I have been loving Chai Lattes from Costa for ages and having followed the progress of the design of this product via the company’s Insta feed, it was only right I got to sample it straight away. The Chai Latte punnet combines chia seeds, macadamia nuts, yogurt coated sunflower seeds and dried coconut flakes. It’s a really interesting combination of flavours: slightly sweet, slightly fragrant, almost spicy and one I immediately fell in LOVE with. The yogurt seeds are definitely my favourite; they’re so tasty. It’s quite a dry mix so I’m considering mixing it with natural yogurt next time for a unique breakfast.
Follow this link to receive three complimentary boxes – remember you can pick any snacks you like and can also cancel at any time. There are so many new treats to try – and you can even search by ingredients you like!

No comments

Post a Comment

Enjoyed this post? Let me know. Leave a comment, or find me on social!
Love, Lucy xx

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig