I Quit Sugar | Week 4 review

So after really letting myself down last week, guess what – I’m back! I’ve weighed myself today and I’ve lost a further 2lbs, bringing my total to 5lbs. I still have about a stone to lose and while I don’t think I’ll achieve that by the end of the 8-week programme, I believe I’ve become more disciplined and will make much better choices with regards to food. I love my new lifestyle. And when I do have a bad day, I just try twice as hard the next.

I used my Breville Blend Active this week (thoroughly recommend buying one, they’re incredible!) and made a ‘Green Goddess’ juice for breakfast. It honestly took about five minutes to make and could quickly be drunk before work... meaning more time to spend on my hair and makeup! I reckon I’m gonna become a ‘juicer’, ha.

I’m no longer having a dessert after my dinner every evening and have completely stopped evening snacking. So a couple of other high points to mention.

I was at Jake’s at the weekend and we went out for dinner on Friday night. I went for fillet steak, which was served with chunky chips, tomatoes and salad. A good choice, I thought. On Saturday, we had takeaway and I chose chilli squid to start – barely touching the sweet chilli dip. Both nights I didn’t have dessert – and I didn’t tonight after my roast lamb.

Again, I've used my Paperchase wall chart to plan my meals for the week and I’ve made my breakfasts and lunches for the week. I’ve gone for a flour- and sugar-free pancake recipe by Lorraine Pascale, which sounds amazing (I’m hoping they taste as good as they  look). For lunch, I’ve made a chicken and chunky veg & quinoa soup. My dinners are varied, so I don’t get bored and a couple of them are #IQS recipes.

I’m gonna do my ClubLand DVD three times this week... I wanted to do Blogilates Fabruary – but I know I’ll give up halfway though. And despite taking my ‘gym’ stuff to Jake’s, I didn't use his exercise bike *hands over eyes*.

All in all, last week was a good one and I’m hoping for similar results this week.

See you next Sunday guys,

No comments

Post a Comment

Enjoyed this post? Let me know. Leave a comment, or find me on social!
Love, Lucy xx

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig