Latest in Beauty | The His & Hers Box



I’m never one for Valentine’s presents, so when Latest in Beauty sent the email for the ‘His & Hers Box’, my first thoughts were Excellent – another treat for myself! Who cares that it’s not payday yet! The box contained 14 items with a combined total of £50 – but I picked it up for £14.95, including delivery.

The box was beautifully wrapped in a hot pink ribbon and once the lid was open, had that lovely LIB smell (if that makes sense?) alongside the usual shredded paper to keep all the goodies safe and secure. I took the three items (Jimmy Choo Man, Dove Men + Care moisturiser and Dove Men + Care Shaving Cream) out and gave them to Jake, leaving me with the rest of the box.

What’s in the box?
Rituals Foaming Hammam Delight Foaming Shower Gel
I received this product in a previous box and love the light foamy texture, which makes it easy to lather up. The scent (eucalyptus & rosemary) is really fresh and luxurious.

Wild About Beauty Eye Shadow
I was recently sent a Wild About Beauty lipstick, which I just love – it’s long-lasting, nourishing and a really gorgeous shade. It’s a brand I hadn’t heard of before but on the basis of the lipstick, was really pleased to try out an eye shadow. The Alana shade is a brown, which will look great, paired up with one of the glitter nudes from my Naked I palette.

Crabtree & Evelyn Nail Lacquer
A brand I always overlook because of my loves for Ciaté and Essie, I’ve tried Crabtree & Evelyn polishes before and have been pleased with them. They don’t chip easily and the colours are normally really rich. Apple/Rouge Sublime is another vibrant shade, which I’m looking forward to using.

Sanctuary Spa White Lily & Damask Rose Body Lotion
I love Santuary Spa products (see February Favourites for one of my *ahem* favourites) and I get through so much moisturiser, this is a welcomed product. Like other products, the packaging is so simple and you can instantly see what you’re getting. The scent is overly floral, but also contains shea butter. I’ll be using this after bathing in the rose products by Maddi Alexander.

Jimmy Choo Eau de Parfum
I love this fragrance and it’s one I always want to buy, but end up opting for something else. This was a lovely bonus in the box. It’s what I’d call an ‘evening fragrance’ and it reminds me of something familiar, but I can never work out what.

MeMeMe Cherub’s Blush
I’ve never used a cheek/lip tint before, always opting for a cream blush. I’m really hoping this product is easy to apply and suits me. Has anyone got any tips?
Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick
Ever since I got one of these beauties in a previous LIB box, I’ve been meaning to take the plunge and buy a Charlotte Tilbury lipstick – there are just too many gorgeous shades to choose from, I know I’d buy more than one. With two swatches in this box (Bitch Perfect and Nude Kate) I couldn’t be happier! The colour is always on-point and is so long-lasting too.

Bourjois Volume 1 Seconde Mascara
LIB never disappoint with their choice of mascaras and this is no different. I love the rubber brush and it’s easy to coat all lashes as it’s just the right size. This mascara dramatically lengthens and thickens lashes, as well as curling them. I’ve been using it for a month and love it.

Percy & Reed Abundantly Bouncy Volumising Hair Mousse
My all-time favourite, especially when I’m using my Sleep-In Rollers. This mousse isn’t sticky and leaves hair with so much bounce and volume. The scent is also lush, which is a must when picking a hair care product – I feel like I’ve been at the hairdressers, when in reality, I’ve done my hair at home on a budget.

Spiezia Organics Facial Cleanser
I have so many cleansers on the go at the moment and even though one is oil-based, none are solid like this one. I also love this doubles up as a deep cleansing mask. It’s another brand I haven’t actually heard of, but looking forward to trying.

LIB Heart Shaped Expandable Face Cloth
And what better way to remove my mask than with this gorgeous baby pink flannel? I almost don’t wanna put it in water, so that it retains its shape. What else can I say?

Did you pick up the His & Hers Box? Leave your links and let me know your thoughts below.


No comments

Post a Comment

Enjoyed this post? Let me know. Leave a comment, or find me on social!
Love, Lucy xx

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig