Haul | Bomb Cosmetics



Bomb Cosmetics, Bath Blasters, Bath Bombs, Bath Melts, Bath Mallows,
Bomb Cosmetics, Bath Blasters, Bath Bombs, Bath Melts, Bath Mallows,
Hey lovelies,

Quick haul post today and here’s something I never thought I’d say... Sorry Lush, but I’ve cheated on you.

Bomb Cosmetics are a company I’ve heard so many people rave about on Instagram, particularly for their candles and bath bombs, but I’ve never actually bought anything from there – favouring Lush every time. Last Christmas, my mum added a few of their festive-themed fizzers in my stocking and I loved the scents, as well as the quality. With free delivery on orders of £25, I just couldn’t resist and at a fraction of the price of Lush, you get so much more for your money. I even bought my friend the Strawberry Patch gift box, a really pretty wrapped box full of sweet strawberry bath treats.

I think I could have quite easily bought everything – I was sucked in by bright colours, fruit and sweet themes, and cute names. In the end, I settled on a mix of bath bombs and bath melts. Products which contain essential oils or cocoa/shea butter often feature high on my wish list and I love their moisturising qualities which prevent the skin becoming dehydrated while bathing.

Cha Cha Cherry Bath Mallow - Feel the rhythm of the Cha Cha Cha and let the cherry fragrance sweep you off your feet! Containing bergamot & mandarin essential oils, this fruity ensemble will make you want to jump for joy.

Ice Cream Funday Bath Mallow - One scoop or two? With this ice cream inspired delight, the memories of summer days on the beach are all year round! Whipped with frankincense & Geranium essential oils, you’ll wish you had hundreds and thousands!

Wild Strawberry Bath Mallow - A feast of wild strawberries, with a hint of decadent sparkling wine, combined with geranium and rosemary oils to lead your mind along a forest path of relaxing and indulgent discovery. Relax and let the cocoa and shea butters deeply moisturise.

Cherry Bathe-Well Bath Blaster - An exceedingly good bath, combining fruity summer cherry scents and a hint of cookies! Pure marjoram and chamomile essential oils will help relax and soothe you. A warm fruity accord of lush cherry combined with a rich mouth-watering milk cookie fragrance smoothed by vanilla pod and hints of creamy coconut and white chocolate.

Goodnight Honey Bath Blaster - For a warm sweetly scented bath time, full to the brim with skin calming and soothing bergamot and chamomile oils, to help swiftly send you to the land of nod. A warming vanilla heart over a caramelised honey base.

Strawberry & Banana Milkshake Bath Blaster - Your Strawberry and Banana Milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, there's no Bath Blaster better than ours! The fragrance speaks for itself, but nestled within are pure jasmine and clary sage essential oils to balance and relax. This fragrance combines juicy strawberry with a tangy heart resting on a base of cream and vanilla and mixed with banana milkshake!
Bomb Cosmetics, Bath Blasters, Bath Bombs, Bath Melts, Bath Mallows,
How cute do the Bath Mallows look? Like a cross between a cupcake and a giant marshmallow. I’m totally spoilt for choice on what to use first – and my bath basket is most definitely overflowing now!

What’s your favourite Bomb Cosmetics product?

Love, Lucy xx

No comments

Post a Comment

Enjoyed this post? Let me know. Leave a comment, or find me on social!
Love, Lucy xx

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig