OOTD | Chris & Emma’s wedding



OOTD, Fashion, Wedding, AX Paris, Linzi, ASOS,
OOTD, Fashion, Wedding, AX Paris, Linzi, ASOS,
OOTD, Fashion, Wedding, AX Paris, Linzi, ASOS,
OOTD, Fashion, Wedding, AX Paris, Linzi, ASOS,
Dress – AX Paris (available here)
Shoes – Linzi (available here)
Bag – ASOS (currently out of stock)
Hi lovelies, a rare outfit post for you today.
On Saturday, we celebrated the wedding of one of Jake’s oldest friends, Chris and his now-wife, Emma. I have to admit this was a totally spontaneous outfit, I normally plans days (or weeks) in advance and as I hadn’t bought a new dress, I literally chucked a few bits in my suitcase the night before. I really didn’t know what I wanted to wear.
The wedding was held at the beautiful Woodhall Manor near Woodbridge in Suffolk and we were so lucky the weather held out, as the ceremony was held outside. Both the manor house and the grounds were perfect; we had canapés and aperitifs on arrival before the ceremony, a three course meal and the speeches after and then a disco and drinks in the evening. There were so many lovely touches like a sweet cart and a photo booth. Instead of a guest book, there was a cute print of a couple on a bicycle and we were all invited to add our fingerprints to create balloons, to look like the bicycle was floating... so cute!
Back to the outfit post now and I’m currently crushing over these killer heels from Linzi, so much so I bought them in black too (I SnapChatted them, but don't think they were in my London Weekender post). Considering the price you pay, I always find Linzi shoes to be good quality – but it’s not the end of the world if they don’t last (I paid £15 for these beauts!). I love the gold straps and chunky heel and I was able to wear these for hours without getting sore or swollen feet.
My dress, like every other I own, is AX Paris and I’m sure it’s appeared on the blog a few times before. I love everything about this dress: the fit, the midi the length, the cute crochet neck detailing... and it really complemented my choice of footwear well. I needed something that would see from day to night and this definitely did the job; I didn’t even need a cardi or jacket.
To accessorise, I just used my old ASOS nude feathered clutch, which was the perfect size – even though it looks pretty naked these days. Because of the statement neckline, I didn’t bother with much jewellery, so just wore my Tiffany Beads earrings.
What’s your go-to wedding or special occasion outfit?
Love, Lucy xx

No comments

Post a Comment

Enjoyed this post? Let me know. Leave a comment, or find me on social!
Love, Lucy xx

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig