The 20-something restaurants I must visit

If you’ve seen my ’30 before I’m 30’ list, you’ll know that one of the things I’d like to achieve, is eating at every restaurant I’ve bookmarked on my computer. I love to go out for meals, but unfortunately rarely get to go to London (even though it’s 20 minutes away and it’s where every place on my list is). I’ve decided to link this to my bucket list, so I can tick them off as I go.
 
  1. Ember Yard - 30/01/2016
  2. Darwin @ Sky Garden - 09/01/2016
  3. Heddon Street Kitchen - this has been on my list for ages and I don’t know why. The menu looks very good though
  4. Murakami - 29/12/2015
  5. Roka - yep, another sushi place. The lunch/pre-theatre menu sounds divine
  6. Hotbox  - 08/04/2017
  7. Hop - after eating at a beautiful Vietnamese place in Barcelona, I must try here
  8. Smith & Wollensky -17/09/2016
  9. Akari - another Japanese... I need some new friends!
  10. Sticks n Sushi - I must try every decent looking sushi place
  11. Flesh & Buns - Bone Daddies and Shackfuyu also look good, but this place got my vote from the three
  12. Rum & Sugar - 04/06/2016
  13. Dozo @ Soho - thank you London Bit (on Instagram) for giving me the biggest food envy ever. Spider rolls look amaze!
  14. Yashin Ocean - this place has been on my list since June last year. None of my friends eat fish though
  15. Antidote Wine Bar - ah Antidote. You had me at charcuterie board and £40 taster menu
  16. Lobos - 03/10/2015
  17. Jose Pizarro - an Emerald Street recommendation, I bookmarked it immediately; I love tapas
  18. Flat Iron - 15/01/2019
  19. Les 110 de Taillevent - 30/04/2016
  20. CUT at 45 Park Lane - definitely another one for a special occasion. The rough cuts and steak & salad menus sound like a good starting point, though
  21. Anglo - another place with taster menus. Thank you again Sheerluxe for the recommendation 

No comments

Post a Comment

Enjoyed this post? Let me know. Leave a comment, or find me on social!
Love, Lucy xx

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig