Lucy Loves | The Gifting Lounge


Gifting Lounge, Boutique, Gifts, Homeware, Jewellery, Stationery
Source: @giftinglounge
I love it when I’m introduced to a new website, especially when it’s one that not many people know about. The Gifting Lounge is an online boutique, run by one of my favourite bloggers, Lauren. She’s a very successful (and busy!) lady and you may know her as one of the @LDNmeetup organisers. This site is a blogger’s paradise, catering to all your homeware, stationery and accessory needs! I’m not lying when I say, I could have easily bought everything – but because the stock is constantly being updated, you’ll find something new every time you check it out. Not only is it stocked to reflect current trends, but it’s all so affordable. The products would make great stocking fillers or secret santa presents, if you can prise yourself away from buying treats for yourself!

I was one of four lucky winners on Twitter who won The Gifting Lounge’s competition – we all received a £7.50 discount when we spent over £15... easily done! Once I had signed up, I was excited to see a loyalty scheme and to find I simply received points for signing up. For creating an account you get 10 points and then it’s a point for every pound you spend. By accumulating your points, you could receive a discount of up to £25. But enough waffling!

The Blogger Gift Pack immediately caught my eye, and let’s be honest, it’s a necessity for any blogger. In the pack was the most gorgeous canvas bag with Bloggers do it better emblazoned across it. I took it with me to the #SuffolkBloggerMeet and got some lovely compliments. As well as this, blogger staples: sticky notes and a pen were included. The sticky notes I’ve decided to take to work, as I’m more likely to use them there. I also got a lovely rose gold tea light holder, which will look amazing once I’ve redecorated my room. Everyone knows my love for candles by now too.

I have a thing for costume jewellery and the Oval Drop Necklace was soon snapped up. I just love the cream and gold, with the contrasting pastel green – and it’s certainly a statement piece. I wore it earlier in the week for the first time, but need to buy some clothes to wear with it. You may have seen it on my Instagram.
Gifting Lounge, Boutique, Gifts, Homeware, Jewellery, Stationery
If anyone knows me, they’ll know I often have a notepad on me, to jot down blog ideas, plan posts and make lists (I love a list!). As a lover of sweets, too, the All the Sweets A5 notepad was totally up my street, even if it does make me crave pick n mix. Because it’s a paperback and it’s fairly compact, I can easily keep it in my handbag in case I need it. To accompany it, I bought the Princess pen (in pink of course). It’s so girly and sparkly and I love the little crown on the top. It definitely makes me feel princessy and it’s the cutest thing ever!

I have to say a massive thank you to Lauren for beautifully wrapped everything was – and delivery (despite being second class) was super quick! As I opened the parcel, amongst the tissue paper and lovely packaging, were a handful of fruit salads – my favourite ever retro sweet! It was a really thoughtful touch and a nice surprise. After all, who doesn’t love a freebie, especially when it’s sweets?

For all your gift needs, visit http://www.giftinglounge.co.uk/ or follow on Twitter @giftinglounge

Love, Lucy xx

No comments

Post a Comment

Enjoyed this post? Let me know. Leave a comment, or find me on social!
Love, Lucy xx

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig