October Favourites



Another month has passed so quickly, it doesn’t seem that long ago I was discussing my September favourites – and it won’t be long before it’s Blogmas! So what did I love last month?

Since my Latest in Beauty box arrived, I’ve religiously been using the Collection Eyes Uncovered palette (Boots - £3.99). After getting the Urban Decay Naked palette, I never thought I would go back to a high street product, but this one really is a good dupe. While I’m not a fan of the applicator (I tend to use brushes anyway), this product makes up for it, in its ease to apply and build – to create a bronze smoky eye. I have to admit, I have been using this with my Urban Decay primer. I also love that each shade has a name, to make it appear more high end.

Hi, I’m Lucy and I’m addicted to Yankee Candles. Every October, I stock up on votives (YankeeDirect - £1.35 to £1.75), especially autumnal and the Christmassy scents. I’m currently burning Cranberry Ice, which isn’t too overbearing, but a lovely fruity, sweet scent. I keep the votives in this nice big sweetie jar – and with the lid off, it’s great for keeping my room smelling lush.

After including the Simple face wipes in my last monthly post, I finally caved in and bought the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water (Boots - £4.99) – and I totally get what the fuss was about! It’s incredible and so much better than my previous favourite, Clarins cleaning milk. It isn’t harsh on the skin, removes all traced of makeup and dirt and the clincher for me, it doesn’t need to be rinsed off. I can apply my night cream and head straight to bed!

The final two products are gorgeous homeware pieces I got at the Suffolk Blogger Meet. The first is the beautiful A6 'Bloggers gonna Blog' print (Yoohoo Mail - £2.50), which I cannot get framed and put on my windowsill. I’m in the process of decorating my room and making it more of a blogger’s paradise. Even though it’s a simple design, it’s just perfect! The ceramic ‘LOVE’ decoration is just beautiful (Ivy Joan - not online), even though I don’t know where to hang or place it. It’s very cute and would fit perfectly in my future house, which I’m forever fantasising about. Keep your eyes peeled for my Ivy Joan wishlist, coming soon!

What were your monthly favourites? Don’t forget to leave your links below.

Love, Lucy xx

No comments

Post a Comment

Enjoyed this post? Let me know. Leave a comment, or find me on social!
Love, Lucy xx

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig