Derma V10 | Blog Post in a Box*



Derma V10, Skin Care, Beauty, BBloggers, Affordable,
Derma V10, Skin Care, Beauty, BBloggers, Affordable,
Hi lovelies, first up, an apology for the lack of posts lately – I’ve been in Vienna and just didn’t have time to get writing. I’ll be back on three posts a week again now! And secondly, I’m excited to bring you this post as it’s so long overdue. The Derma V10 Blog Post in a Box* was something we received back at the Suffolk Blogger Meet and I have been using all of the products religiously for the past couple of months so can give you a really honest review. Everyone received a box containing between two and four products and each differed – so what you’ll see below is just a small sample of their range.

I hadn’t heard of Derma V10 before but their motto ‘Love Yourself For Less’ is apt when you consider their products are sold in stores including Home Bargains, B&M, Poundland and pharmacies. The accompanying flyer explained that their range can be purchased from as little as £1, which is crazy cheap! Derma V10 also promise their products aren’t tested on animals, are packaged in recyclable materials, provide high quality and effective products with a focus on value. While every box was a surprise, I was so pleased with the contents of mine as I actually received items I know I would use – so let’s have a look at the items...
Derma V10, Skin Care, Beauty, BBloggers, Affordable,
Deep Cleansing Nose Pore Strips (available in Poundland)
Now I don’t suffer from blackheads too much and I’d much rather use a face mask or hot cloth to open my pores, but I have used nose strips before – and find people either love them or hate them. If I was to compare these to the Biore ones (the brand I’ve previously used), I can safely say they are equally as effective, there’s no difference between them at all. They’re so easy to use: simply wet your nose with warm water, apply the strip, leave for 10-15 minutes and remove. There’s nothing more satisfying than ripping one of these off, either.
Derma V10, Skin Care, Beauty, BBloggers, Affordable,
Cocoa Body Butter (available in Tesco and Home Bargains)
I’m obsessed with cocoa butter, but often stick to more expensive brands such as Palmers or the Body Shop. Don’t get me wrong, I use this stuff every day, so a cheap alternative would be good, but I’ve tried both Superdrug and Boots’ own brands and they’re rubbish. Either the smell is artificial, the texture is plasticy or they’re just bad quality. I absolutely loved the Derma V10 body butter – not only is it cheap, but it’s effective. The scent is natural, it feels like a body butter and it’s deeply moisturising. Even when I apply this before bed, I wake up and can still feel it working; my skin is left feeling so soft. And dare I say it, this rivals those big brands!

Derma V10, Skin Care, Beauty, BBloggers, Affordable,
Innovations Rejuvenating Day Cream (available in Tesco, Home Bargains, Bodycare and Savers)
Before using this, I never actually used day cream. Sure I cleanse, tone and moisturise and in the evening, use a night cream – but I’m glad I’ve added this to my daily routine. Targeted at all skin types, it makes an excellent base for applying makeup: the formula is light and almost whipped. I like my skincare products to be lightly fragranced, nothing over the top or that’ll irritate my skin and this definitely ticks that box. The small 50ml will last for ages because you only need the smallest pea-sized amount for your face and décolletage. My skin has definitely looked more radiant since I started using this cream and I couldn’t recommend it enough, particularly if you have problematic or combination skin.

Derma V10 is definitely a brand I’ll be keeping an eye out for in future, especially as the products are as effective as they are affordable. There are so many products I need to try including the Innovations: Night Cream, Make Off Mitt and Innovations: BB Cream.

Have you heard of Derma V10? What do you make of their affordable products?

Love, Lucy xx

*Derma V10 gave away these goodie boxes free of charge, but all thoughts and images are my own.

No comments

Post a Comment

Enjoyed this post? Let me know. Leave a comment, or find me on social!
Love, Lucy xx

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig