November favourites



It seems like forever since my last monthly favourites, despite how quickly time goes. I’ve loved so many products this month, and can’t wait to share them all with you.

I’m obsessed with lip balms at the best of times, but they become more of a necessity as soon as the cold winter begins. These cute cubes by Balmi (£4.99 – Boots) look great, smell amazing and work wonders. I have both the coconut and mint flavours, but really need to add to my collection and hope they expand the range too. They definitely warrant a post of their own, so maybe I’ll do a winter lips post soon. PS: stocking filler alert!

Winter is all about being cosy so the next two items are perfect for those snug nights in, or keeping warm when going out. The pink woollen socks by Vero Moda (£7.00 – Ivy Joan) are amazing – and I’m sucker for cable knit. You may have noticed they featured on my wish list post, so I was so glad when I finally bought them – and perfect timing too. I was never one to join the snood bandwagon years ago, but when I saw this cute and cosy item in H&M (£6.99), I just couldn’t resist. It’s definitely coming to Vienna with me!

Back to beauty and the Trilogy Rosapene Night Cream (£28.50 – Look Fantastic) has been on my dresser for absolute ages, but I’ve only started using since the end of September. It’s the first night cream I’ve used and I’m so glad I’ve incorporated it into my routine. It’s richly moisturising, so perfect for overnight and leaves my skin bright and soft, come morning.

I also found a new fragrance this month, thanks to a sample from Latest in Beauty. Flash by Jimmy Choo (£62.00 for 100ml at various retailers) is a really sexy yet sophisticated scent, combining pink pepper with fruit and floral notes. The bottle is gorgeous too, which is always a winner in my book. I bought this at Duty Free in Gibraltar so saved myself £15 or so. I’m so glad I’ve finally added it to my collection.

And finally, something a little different: there’s nothing better than spending the cold nights (and days for that matter) with a film marathon or TV series session and I’ve been watching Grandma’s House (starring Simon Amstel). I loved it when it was on TV before, so picked up the DVDs on the BBC website (£6.99 each) and still find it hilarious! I managed to watch the whole of the first series in one evening, before watching the second with mum – it’s one of those shows I could watch again and again, without getting bored.

What were your November favourites?

Love, Lucy xx

No comments

Post a Comment

Enjoyed this post? Let me know. Leave a comment, or find me on social!
Love, Lucy xx

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig