March Favourites


My name is Lucy and my current obsession is lipsticks. Since buying one of those cheap acrylic lipstick holders I’ve been desperate to add to my collection, because it’s actually a little bit depressing actually how many I own. My favourite at current is the Charlotte Tilbury shade Very Victoria, from the Matte Revolution range. It’s highly pigmented, long-lasting and beautifully creamy, making it so easy to apply. It is the perfect nude shade and even though it’s matte, it’s not dry on the lips. Oh, and the rose gold packaging is super cute!

If you follow me on Instagram, you’ll have seen this next product already and it’s one I instantly fell in love with. Three More Inches is a hair oil by Michael Van Clarke, which is a miracle product. I’ve been meaning to do an individual review on this (or even a mini review as a part of a ‘new products’ series), so I won’t give too much away. I constantly feel like my hair gets to a point and then stops growing, whether it’s because of heat styling, or because I don’t get the ends cut as much as I should. Genuinely, since I’ve been using this oil, I’ve had compliments from the girls at work about the length and condition of my hair. It definitely does look longer, too – winner!

L’Oreal recently invited me to test out their Nutri-Gloss Luminiser Shampoo & Conditioner and after using them once a week for three weeks, they go straight into my monthly favourites. I had read mixed reviews about both products but because I’m using them less regularly, I haven’t had a problem with either. I’m currently in between colours, so my hair is a little dull and lifeless – this gave it a new lease of life, making it so much glossier, without being greasy. Using both together has also made my hair more manageable. I wouldn’t say this is my favourite L’Oreal product, but it’s certainly nowhere near as bad as some reviews suggest!

And finally, something a bit different – I’ve spent the last couple of weeks re-living my pre-job years... I re-watched The Hills from Season One! I don’t think I’ve ever seen any of the final season and I still can’t believe how abruptly (and weirdly) it ends. Let’s be honest, it was never the same once Lauren had left and she’s doing far better than the rest of them combined! There’s nothing more relaxing after a hard day’s work than relaxing in bed with one of your favourite boxsets.

What were your March favourites?

Love, Lucy xx

No comments

Post a Comment

Enjoyed this post? Let me know. Leave a comment, or find me on social!
Love, Lucy xx

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig