Blogmas #15 Christmas Day Dress Inspo


On the fifteenth day of Blogmas... I have another inspo post tonight. In my Christmas tag post, I mentioned how I love to dress up on the big day. Although I have no idea what I’ll be wearing this year and I doubt I’ll be buying anything new, I’ve really enjoyed compiling this post – which is almost like a wish list too.
AX Paris, Blogmas, Christmas, Dress, House of CB, Little Mistress, Missguided,  

You can’t go wrong with an LBD at any time of year, but at Christmas, you can really go to town with accessories like big earrings or chokers to glam it up – or try a new daring makeup look. I love crochet/lace style dresses.
AX Paris, Blogmas, Christmas, Dress, House of CB, Little Mistress, Missguided,

I have only ever owned one red dress and have never tried to pull off green, but I love all of these ideas – especially because there is a lot of lace. When it comes to colours, I am fairly boring and never go for brighter colours... I think most of my dresses are black, nude or navy. Unfortunately, I can’t pull off frills or ‘off the shoulder’ looks due to my body type, but the Missguided frilly dress is really lovely.
AX Paris, Blogmas, Christmas, Dress, House of CB, Little Mistress, Missguided,

I have an obsession with sequins – dresses, skirts, bags, I have it all. Sequins are my go-to for a Christmas Day or Christmas party look, because, let’s be honest, they scream glamour. 2-in-1 dresses are still really popular, so if you feel like you can’t pull off a full frock, why not add a touch of sparkle to your outfit?

What will you be wearing this year on Christmas Day?

Love, Lucy xx

No comments

Post a Comment

Enjoyed this post? Let me know. Leave a comment, or find me on social!
Love, Lucy xx

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig