Blogmas #12 Christmas Homeware Inspo

On the twelfth day of Blogmas... I’m excited to post this as compiling it has been one of my favourites so far. I’m obsessed with homeware stores and particularly love all the Christmas decorations that are currently everywhere. I went around a shop in Brussels and it made me realise how much I want a place to call mine and decorate my way. Our living room is nicely decorated – nothing tacky or over-the-top. We try and keep everything (not just the tree decorations) red and gold to go with the decor of the room. We have small lights around the windows and mirror and then a couple of little bits on the mantelpiece. I’ll have to put some photos on Instagram or Snapchat (LucyLocket_x, btw) so you can see what I mean.
Christmas, Blogmas, 2016, Homeware, Inspiration,

Love, Lucy xx

No comments

Post a Comment

Enjoyed this post? Let me know. Leave a comment, or find me on social!
Love, Lucy xx

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig