Blogmas #10 Christmas Jumper Inspo


On the tenth day of Blogmas... if like me, you’re celebrating Christmas Jumper Day at work (or school/college for that matter), hopefully this little post will give you some inspo. I love a Christmas jumper and I do try and buy a different one every year. The six I’ve chosen are all ones I would wear personally.


Last year, I really wanted the Prosecc Ho Ho Ho jumper but it seemed to be a popular choice and I literally couldn’t find it anywhere. If prosecco isn’t your drink of choice, Not On the High Street have a gin version, which is also really cute.

The Christmas pudding pug jumper is so cute and perfect for any dog lover. I love that the holly element consists of pom poms and sequins – perfect for adding a touch of sparkle. I know a lot of people that would love this jumper.

Another popular jumper from last year was the ‘Merry Christmas Ya Filthy Animal’ one, I seemed to see it everywhere. Boohoo have it in a variety of colours – but of course, you’ve got to be festive and have red or green. I’d buy the red one.

And finally, I had to choose a couple with reindeers on, as you don’t get more festive than Rudolph! New Look’s range is slightly disappointing this year, but the cream reindeer and heart jumper was the pick of the bunch. I also really like the Pretty Little Things red and cream jumper, which sort of has that Fair Isle vibe.

Will you be celebrating Christmas Jumper Day this year?

Love, Lucy xx

No comments

Post a Comment

Enjoyed this post? Let me know. Leave a comment, or find me on social!
Love, Lucy xx

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig