December Favourites

Sheerluxe, Garnier, The Hero Project, Barry M, Dior, Favourites, Fashion, Beauty
Sheerluxe, Garnier, The Hero Project, Barry M, Dior, Favourites, Fashion, Beauty
Whether you see this as the last post of 2016, or the first of 2017, read on to find out what my favourite products were during the month of December. This is going live a little later than I anticipated and I’m already excited for my January favourites post – 10 days in!

As soon as Sheerluxe emailed me about their branded jumpers, I knew I had to have one. I’ve religiously read their emails every day for the past I-don’t-know-how-many months and this gorgeous sweater is a blogger’s/Instagrammer’s dream! The inside is soft and because it’s over-sized, is so cosy. I’ve practically lived in this – and it was also the perfect airport attire. I don’t think they are available anymore, but well done if you managed to get your hands on one!

Long before my Blogmas Nail Polish post, I was obsessed with the Molten Metals collection by Barry M and in particular, the shade Copper Mine. I’ve been wearing this shade throughout December on both my fingers and toes – and I know I’ll continue to sport it throughout January. It’s utterly gorgeous.

I’ve also been loving a red lip and this Dior lipstick from the Rouge Matte range (shade 771) is beaut. I bought this just before Christmas and got 20% in the Black Friday sale (also treating myself to my favourite foundation) and I’ve been wearing it a lot to work. It is very matte, but it’s also non-drying and long-lasting. I try not to re-apply more than twice throughout the day, as it does eventually go a bit grainy if not blotted correctly. I feel I really need to up my high-end lipstick collection, so let me know which brands you love.

In terms of skincare, there are two products I just cannot be without. The first is the Garnier Miracle Sleeping Cream, which is something I now swear by – I honestly don’t know why I wasn’t using a night cream before! It keeps my skin hydrated overnight, smoothens and helps keep its elasticity. I actually recently went on a spa day and when I was having a facial, got complimented on my skin. Love that. The Hero Project Glow Drops is something that has been sitting on my dresser for a while, but I’ve suddenly started using. I was never a fan of facial oils as the majority are quite greasy. This is completely different – it’s a dry touch oil and only two/three drops are needed for the face and neck area. I love applying this before my makeup, after cleansing in the mornings. It’s easy to apply and ever so silky, you hardly feel it’s on the skin – but it certainly makes a difference, if you’re suffering with dullness or dryness.

And finally, I’m finishing with another fashion item – and another from Sheerluxe. This pom pom hat came in their collaboration with Latest in Beauty two years ago (I think) and to be totally honest, I bought the box for this (and the gorgeous necklace) alone. I never thought hats suited me, but I’ve been told this one does. I took it to Brussels at the beginning of December and I’ve been wearing it to work a fair bit – risking the hat-hair look. The pom pom can actually be removed, but I don’t think it looks right without.

What were your December favourites?

Love, Lucy xx

No comments

Post a Comment

Enjoyed this post? Let me know. Leave a comment, or find me on social!
Love, Lucy xx

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig