June Favourites

June, Favourites, BBloggers, LBloggers, Fiorelli, Kurt Geiger, Shoeaholics, Charlotte Tilbury, Body Shop, Alberto Balsam
Tonight’s post is very holiday/summer inspired, as I share my monthly favourites for June.

I am totally obsessed with my white Kurt Geiger sandals, which I originally bought for holiday but have been wearing loads to work. I’m praying they stay in good condition for a wedding I’m going to at the end of August and I’ve got a work do coming up, that I may also wear them to – if not, I’ll definitely be buying another pair. They were a complete bargain from one of my favourite websites: Shoeaholics. The bow detailing over the toe is so cute and they are really comfortable... unless you’re planning on walking 20km!

Also from Shoeaholics is my new Fiorelli handbag. I’ve needed one for ages and as everyone knows, I was saving up for a Mulberry, which I think is just a dream now. You may have seen it already in my What’s in my hand luggage? post and it’s the perfect for size for work on a daily basis. It really isn’t summery looking, but the quality is good and I can see it lasting a lot longer than my previous bag (which was surprisingly more expensive).

Is it just me or is it fab when you find a new shampoo and conditioner you can’t get enough of? Step forward Alberto Balsam Blends damage repair. Enriched with coconut and avocado, the scent is lush and very summery – but I love how it’s kept my hair in good condition. The last time I visited my hairdresser she remarked on how good it was looking and this has only helped strengthen my locks.

My Charlotte Tilbury Lost Cherry lipstick has been with me everywhere recently – I took it away and it’s constantly in my handbag for work... it’s just the perfect shade for day to night. It’s so long-lasting and unlike other matte lipsticks, I don’t find it drying. I really wish I had more CT lipsticks in my collection, because the ones I currently own are amazing and are amongst my favourites. Plus, you can’t go wrong with rose gold packaging!

And finally, two more summery items to complete my faves. I’ve always loved The Body Shop’s range of body butters, as there are so many scents to choose from, they’re deeply moisturising and each tub lasts forever! I’m currently loving the papaya one, which is incredible – and almost good enough to eat! I also love the Hyasoft instant moisture boost, which I’ve been using on my face in the mornings, instead of a day cream – which I find can be too rich/sticky during the summer months – as I prefer something lighter on my skin. This feels like I’m wearing nothing at all and prevents my skin from drying out in the sun, or from the air conditioning at work. I would love it if there was a similar product in mist form, has anyone got any suggestions?

What were your June favourites?

Love, Lucy xx 

No comments

Post a Comment

Enjoyed this post? Let me know. Leave a comment, or find me on social!
Love, Lucy xx

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig