This Week for Dinner #5

I always seem to write these posts after making the dinner and every time, it makes me hungry! Tonight, I got the Le Creuset out and cooked a beef & vegetable Guinness casserole and used my new blender to make Alfie a couple of portions of cheesy mash with broccoli (his new favourite). But what else have I been cooking lately?
Monday: Seared tuna with green bean salad
Tuna steak – brown rice – green beans – mixed tomatoes – cucumber
 Tuesday: Stir-fried beef in oyster sauce
Beef – pak choy – mange tout – oyster sauce – cashew nuts
Wednesday: Chicken & halloumi skewers
Chicken – halloumi – red pepper – courgette – wholemeal pitta
 Thursday: Prawn & lentil pilaf
King prawns – brown rice – lentils – red onion – courgette

I’ll be running a 24-hour poll on my Twitter account for you to vote for your favourite. Alternatively, leave a comment below, or head over to my Facebook page – as always, links are below.

Love, Lucy xx 

2 comments

  1. Vegetable skewers are my fave!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a lot of fish that week *hands over eyes* xx

      Delete

Enjoyed this post? Let me know. Leave a comment, or find me on social!
Love, Lucy xx

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig